Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


This rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along 15 or 20.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So here we go...
The fabulous and talented April BlckhrtPoetess Denton nominated my crazy blog - don’t take my word for it though, check out her blog too.
So lets see 7 things about me (why do I hear a Miley Cyrus song going through  my head) Okay here goes.....

1. I am the mom of two beautiful girls, one is 14 going on 21 and the other is 4 going on 16.
2. I married my High School stalker (I figured it was that or a restraining order and he was cute so I just figured I would do marry him)
3. I love music, any and all kinds. I can often be spotted driving my SUV blaring tunes with the girls and I screaming (I mean singing) along.
4. I have a tattoo, no one really believes that about me, I can't understand why?
5. I adopted my youngest from China, and can't wait to go back someday.
6. I coach cheer leading
7. My family and friends mean the world to me!

So here comes the fun part...And the nominees are…

6 comments:

  1. I love your 7 facts! I think I do a whole lot of the "screaming" part, my hubby says I am tone deaf.

    I can totally see you with a tattoo, you are a free spirit.

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo. I heart me some you xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome, and yes I do <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the designation. You are awesome. I have a tattoo, too, and I love to scream...er, sing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Amber, your welcome, all fellow screamers...I mean singer should stick together

    ReplyDelete